Commenting Policy: We love comments, we value your input and want you to comment. We want you to comment a lot. BUT, please keep comments appropriate and respectful. Our goal of each and every post is to invoke thought and hopefully incite a dialogue. This is our journey, let’s talk about it openly, positively, learn from others, and most importantly prop each other up with grace. Other policies around commenting:
- You may not embed links into comments in order to drive traffic to another site.
- You may not solicit for commercial or advertising purposes, or with the intent to generate revenue or sales.
- We reserve the right to monitor, change, and/or remove comments that we determine may be in violation of these policies.
We want this to be a safe environment for each and every person that visits. We can’t wait to hear from you!
Content Use: Please feel free to link back to the site, any posts, or content pages. You are encouraged to share content from this site online, within a few parameters. You may share excerpts of content only (not a full piece in its entirety), as long as the excerpt is not changed from its original form, you do not charge a fee to the end-user to access excerpt, and you link back directly to the source material on this site.
You may not leverage content from this site in any capacity for advertising or commercial purposes, or with the intent to profit from or charge a fee for accessing. You may not modify or change the content on this site for repurposing or redistribution.
Image Disclaimer: This blog claims no credit for any images posted on this site unless otherwise noted. Images on this blog are CC0 compliant or are copyright to its respectful owners. If there is an image appearing on this blog that belongs to you and you do not wish for it to appear on this site, please contact us with a link to said image and it will be promptly removed.
Disclosure Policy: The FTC (Federal Trade Commission) revised their guidelines in recent years regarding testimonials or endorsements to provide transparency to consumers relating to how products and services may be advertised. Our blog is designed to provide a genuine glimpse on the daily balance of parenthood, marriage, and guiding perspectives toward self-evolvement. The blog is also a source of income for our family, and on occasion we may choose to endorse a product or service. Also, we are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
As such, we felt it important to disclose the following to our readers:
- Integrity and authenticity is always our priority. We will never endorse a product or service that we do not believe in.
- At times, a product or service may be provided to us at free of charge. This does not guarantee nor impact our endorsement. Our review will always be based directly on our experience.
- The goal is to provide genuine and useful input to our readers, we will never stray from our honest opinion and experience simply to make money.
- We may not reference an endorsement as an affiliate within each instance throughout the blog.
The readers are the most important aspect of this blog, and we will always generate all content with that in mind. Providing an honest view is our utmost priority and woven into all fabrics of content throughout the site.